Komin Water is committed to ensuring that your privacy is always protected. When we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified while using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Komin Water may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please check this page at regular intervals to ensure that you are happy with any changes implemented. This policy is effective from 16.04.2019.
1. Information we require
We may collect the following information: Name. Contact information; including phone, email address & postal address. Personal information related to the product / service that you are purchasing. Any other information, if necessary.
2. What we do with the information we collect
We require this information to understand your needs, provide you with a better service and for internal record keeping. We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may also periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address you have provided. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or other electronic media. We may use the information to customise our website based on your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that all your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes, by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, after which the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which pages you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies, if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
5. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. It is important to keep in mind that such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
6. Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, or are required to do so by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting, provided you agree to it.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you, under the Data Protection Act, 1998. A small fee will be payable if you would like a copy of the information held about you. Please write to – 2nd floor, Giriraj Annexe, Circuit House road, Hubballi, Karnataka 580029, India (or) email us at hello@Kominwater.com
- If you believe that any information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, using the information provided. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.